As SEO becomes more challenging and time-consuming, SEO specialists are constantly looking for ways to streamline the process. Fortunately, there are a number of digital tools available to aid SEO marketing services who want to get more done in less time.
Try the great marketing tools below that every SEO company uses to increase their productivity so that you can enjoy SEO success.
Free Marketing Tools from Google
It only makes sense that the leading search engine company would provide a number of tools to help those who offer SEO marketing services get great results - and this is exactly what Google has done. In its effort to help you achieve success with your marketing campaign, below are a number of free tools that Google offers that every SEO company can use to monitor and manage their campaigns:
- Google Analytics - This is an entire menu of analytical tools to help you monitor the kind of traffic your website is generating, where it is coming from, and how changes to your campaigns affect your pagerank. This is a must for all SEO specialists.
- Google Webmaster Tools - This is the other must for SEO experts, which is a collection of tools to help you research and choose keywords, impressions, clicks, and many other critical page details to plan and monitor your marketing campaigns.
- Google Trends - This tool helps SEO marketing services keep up with the ever-changing trends in online marketing, including the appearance and growth of new buzzwords and spellings and other new marketing trends. It is an essential tool for researching keywords and ensuring that your website is updated to reflect new trends.
- Google Page Speed Insights - This is a tool that measures the load speed of your website and then offers suggestions on how to improve it. It is one of the easiest ways to ensure your pages are well optimized for fast loading.
Other Great Online Marketing Tools
Google covers many bases with its free tool selection;however, they are not the only tools available being used by successful SEO specialists. Try some of the programs that follow to help make the most of your time:
- Moz - Like Google, Moz offers a whole palette of tools to help an SEO company plan, monitor, and manage websites including the SEO toolbar, which provides page statistics for any web page. This is a great tool for monitoring your competition and seeing what is working for them. Moz also offers a powerful local SEO tool to ensure your location data is accurate. Moz offers some tools free of charge and some require payment.
- Screaming Frog - This is another powerful free tool that will search your website for missing meta descriptions, dead links, 404 errors, website images, non-working scripts, and other errors so you can correct them quickly and easily.
- Canva - This is a free, cloud-based tool used to make beautiful graphics for websites and ads both simply and easily. The program includes many templates and is much easier to use than other leading photo editing programs. Canva is a paid program, but does offer a 30-day free trial.
- MindJet Manager - This is a great online tool to help you create a “digital mind map” of your campaign ideas before you begin to actually create content and try to piece everything together.
While the digital tools listed above are just a few of those available to help SEO specialists increase productivity, they are highly recommended ones that no SEO company should be without. Save time and effort by working smarter and not harder, just like today’s most successful SEO marketing services. You will see better results from your SEO efforts with these efficient research, monitoring, and idea management tools!